Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Bad Neck

I get headackes



This last year was invaluable to me as years go. It was last year about this same time that a nurse told me I might have a minor dislocation of my neck. Those words changed my life. For years I've had problems swallowing. And then about seventeen years ago I stopped turning my head from side to side. That was a red flag for sure I guess. Yet it took me 28 years to see a doctor! Now that's just gotta be a record for a guy with a dislocated neck.

I went to the chiropractor last night. He told me to hold on to these motorcycle type handlebars. He clamped my hands on the bars with these clamps. I had no idea what would come next. He pushed a button and the machine ripped off my arms. So that didn't work. Now what? Well now It's my knee. It's got two small deformitys. I can't kick to one side. I'm thinking of going back to the doctors. So...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home