Thursday, January 20, 2005

Russian Ladies

Olga


So I got this Russian bride now. Olga. Two weeks ago I looked her up on Russianladies.com, she called and said she'd rub my feet in the nude so I called her back. She said she was a dreamy 25 year old virgin, and that I was in her dreams every night. In the nude. Said I was perfect for her. Said she loved to be in the nude, so... She came over with this fat dude. He liked my watch. Pinned me against the floor. I married Olga and she stole my car. The fat guys all pissed off. Some fat guy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there! I simply want to stretch an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you’ve right here on this post. Russian LoveI determination be pending back to your blog for additional soon.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home