Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Turning it around

I'm white and I'm a racist

I've always thought it was strange that there's no word in the English language that means 'race lover'. I love the different races. It would be a boring world without them for sure. I can't imagine it. Although I think 500 years from now we will all pretty much look the same with all the ramped globalization going on. So why not enjoy the races while we have them?

With this in mind I say lets have a word for it. And I say that word should be racist. It's perfect! That words fucked up anyway. I mean Buddhists don't hate Buddha. Chemist's don't hate chemicals. Plus, it would really make the bigots of the world pissed. "That's our wurd! Yawl". They would be really scrambling. And then just when their off balance, we hit them with a symbol. Like an 'R' with a green circle around it or something. It could be a fashion statement. 'T' shirts everywhere that say, 'Yes, I love Asians, Blacks, you name it. I'm all for it. Not only that but I'd like more of them'.

So how bout it? Lets get this bigot ball rolling. I'm a Racist and I'm proud of it. Now where's my 'R' socks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home