Monday, March 14, 2005

The Adventures of Kong Loot - Private Eye

Kong Loot, In - Chum Hin Lovely

To be read like sergeant Friday with Chinese accent.



Today I spotted Chum Hin Love. He was riding a bike into secret cave on east side of town. He thought no one saw him. I saw him. It was 9:17am.

I waited outside cave for 16 days. I ate nothing but slugs and turtles. There was a McDonald across the street but I don't eat fast food. At last he emerged. He was wearing gold earrings. I yelled out "Hey"! Then ducked down behind a thin stick. No response. I yelled out"Hey" again. This time I jumped up at same time I yelled. Then, hid behind the stick. No response. I decided to stay put. I thought maybe he was just pretending not to hear me. He was. Before I knew it he had shot me in the leg and ran down the hill. Damn I said. Damn.

10:04pm I was released from the hospital. The bullet only grazed my knee. I now walk with slight limp. Just like before I was shot. I now had to manage two limps. No problem. No problem at all.

I took Taxi to office. Miss. Yohyo was waiting for me. She was tall woman. She had glass eye and she was smoking cigarette in a holder. I said "Allow me", I reached over to light her cigarette. But it was already lit. She looked at me, I looked at her. We sat down. "I hear your looking for Chum Hin Love", she proclaimed. I said, "What"? "I Said, looking for Chum Hin Love"? She yelled. I wondered why she was yelling. Maybe she is hard of hearing. Or maybe she is hard of speaking softly. As I wondered I caught her nervously looking at the air conditioning vent. Then it dawned on me. She was hot. Very hot. I looked into her one good eye. "You know where he is"? She stood up. "follow me" she said.
14:00, I arrived at Yohyo's penthouse. It was up town. Right next to the 'Adobo', Singapore most sophisticated night club. I rode the elevator with her. "Number 12" she said. I pushed the button. How was I to know what would come next. The doors opened, inside were two Chinese hit men. Sing High Flute and Bo Con Flute. The Flute brothers. I grabbed my gun, but it was too late. Before I knew it I was on the floor with Sing High's foot on my throat. "You must leave town" said Sing. "You must leave town and never come back". I was speechless. Because his foot was on my throat. Bo struck me with his gun. The next thing I knew I was in trash bin on south side of town. My first thoughts was to flee. But, I knew I could not. So I fled.
9:00, I arrived at Parkview, parkview. It was a park, with a view. There were three young woman playing in a field. And there it was. The view I spent the last five days trying to find. A view of a young girls colon. Inside were the keys I've been looking for. The keys to Chum's Adobe Dairy Hotel in south Singapore. Finally a break. Finally!
More to come.
Next week.........

2 Comments:

Blogger ScottB said...

I have to manage two limps as well. It's a real motherfucker some days.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home