Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I can see you

Have you ever read the bible? Jesus is in the bible. I read Moby Dick. I think it's fatter than the bible. I read it when I was 17. All my friends were reading it. Something about a whale. My Grandfather said it was the best book ever written. Next to the bible of course. There's a whale in the bible too. Some guy fell in it. Some guy fell in a whale. That's good reading. Some other guy built a boat and saved a bunch of animals too. That's cool.


I just finished 'Getting Even' by Woody Allen. It was written in 1966. I like it better than the bible cause it's funny. Although some guy falling into a whale is funny. Some guy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the part where somebody steals Jesus's body from a cave and then tells everybody he came up from the dead. Good move!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home