Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Good Taste

A quiet moment with Denice Straw

This morning I'm going to get up and eat my favorite breakfast. A Chorizo egg breakfast burrito from 'The Hobo Burger' at the bottom of the hill. I live on top of the hill, far above the burrito and it's maker. I am a sort of God to my burrito man. From high above I ask for food. I will challenge him with silver and gold. My sacrament delivered, I will climb back into the clouds.

As I put on my shoes I am conceiving my burrito below. With every pull of the laces I can see the burrito fetus taking shape. It will be the best Breakfast burrito ever.

Sadly, some giant ant has covered my house in sand and left it like that. I can't get out. My burrito will rot.

In a bed of lettuce and sour cream my burrito lay motionless. Waiting. Botched by some sudden sand problem. My hopes dashed along with all the other borrito's in my head. Fuckin sand.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home