Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Farting in space

bad fart jokes
I hope their not listening.
Is a fart really happening? I accidentally destroyed a high school basement dance in 1977. Everyone knew it was me too. I was holding back too much pressure. It would be loud. I tried to fart while circling the room but I was fingered by a fart spotter friend of mine. "Jon Thymius farted"! 15 sixteen year old girls got to smell my decomposing Wing Ding's from the 'Rapid Mart' down the street. I wonder if anyone remembers? I wonder how my life would have been changed if that kid didn't shout out my name. I may have been a Doctor or an Astronaut. I know Annita Knight smelled it. She was the prettiest girl in high school.

I wonder how many others in the universe have farting stories that changed their lives? Could be infinite. Could be automatic people farting automatically right now. I wonder if they think farting is cool. Unless your around girls. Makes you think.

1 Comments:

Blogger ScottB said...

I am still decomposing wingdings and an icee from Rapid Mart today. I also think that 12th & Glendale may be a potential Superfund illegal-toxic-waste-dump site. Anita Knight rules.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home